Senior Advantage Program
All the Advantages Are Yours
Sierra Medical Center offers extra special benefits for seniors. As a member of the Senior Advantage Program, you’ll enjoy great savings, added convenience and special programs; it is available for a one-time enrollment fee of just $10.
Senior Advantage members can have their Medicare Part A deductible waived when they are inpatients at Sierra Medical Center.*
Offering You Convenience
Emergency Department registration, hospital admission and telephone check-in will be simpler than ever when you use your Advantage card! We can access your registration information quickly and easily, so you’ll spend less time answering questions and more time getting well.
Additional Senior Advantages
- An all-private room
- Priority upgrade to family suites for surgical patients (based on availability)
- A visit from an NNMC administrator
- A free newspaper sent to your room
- Our quarterly Living Well magazine
- Notifications of health fairs, seminars and luncheons
- Access to our physician referral service
- Special invitations to hospital events
Two Ways to Join Senior Advantage
Register online or apply by phone by calling 775-799-7320.
Whichever enrollment method you choose, we’ll activate your membership as soon as we receive your form so you can start enjoying all the benefits of a Senior Advantage membership! For more information, please call 775-799-7320.
"*" indicates required fields
Senior Advantage Member Benefits
Every Advantage Program includes the following member benefits:
- A 15 percent discount in our cafeteria
- Discounts on prescription drugs (up to 50 percent) at participating pharmacies
- A 10 percent discount at health fair screenings
- Senior Advantage members can have their Medicare Part A deductible waived when they are inpatients at Sierra Medical Center.*
*For every qualified member who is covered by Medicare insurance Part A and is a member of Senior Advantage, Sierra Medical Center may waive your deductible for inpatient hospitalization. Waiver does not include physician charges, outpatient services or doctor visits. Waiver may not apply if you have supplemental insurance.