NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE: DISCRIMINATION IS AGAINST THE LAW
Nondiscrimination Notice: Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Elena Mnatsakanyan, Civil Rights Coordinator
If you believe that Northern Nevada Sierra Medical Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Elena Mnatsakanyan, Civil Rights Coordinator, is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, or by mail or phone at: